Henrik Villard releases his groovy two tracker ‘Slow’ on Gents & Dandy’s.
He’s a dj/producer based in Oslo, Norway. Slowly building his artist profile and discography with excellent releases and remixes on Nite Records, Sub_Urban, La Vie d’Artiste, Puro. Only recently added to our very own artist roster.
Henrik mailed us a couple of demos and we fell instantly in love with two tracks, Slow and Palme. Both tracks gave us a sort of indian summer sunset feeling while listening to them, which we’ve also reflected on the artwork. Taking into account all of the above we also planned to release it just after summer in September.
The promotional mail-out soon delivered outstanding positive results and was very well received by tastemakers and globetrotting deejay’s. Here are some excerpts:
- Eric Kupper:Nice one…, will give it some spins. Thanks
- Furtherance (Ministry Of Sound): Great vibe, groove, EVERYTHING!
- Lady Duracell : Feeling it!
- Paul Hazendonk (Manual Music): Slow is lovely!
- Husky (Random Soul): nice mellow deep house
- Richard Earnshaw / Spiritchaser: Both tracks on point. Very nice…supported!
- Mark Farina: like them!
- Ingo Sänger: Very nice funky & old school stuff here… Thx!
Slow was released as a Traxsource promo Friday September 21st, grab a copy here and two weeks later released worldwide on Friday October 5th. Click the link below which includes all online retailers and streaming sites.